My latest masterpiece! I embroidered this snowflake for my club’s Yankee Swap. It took me a long time to do, but I think it came out nicely ^^;
I used gold and silver metallic embroidery floss, which comes out really pretty, but
So I ended up using a glue gun to keep the knots in place!
It also took a long time because the stitches were very small. Since there are a lot of curves in the pattern, the stitches have to be small or else it comes out kind of awkward-looking.
Here is the original pattern, if anyone wants to give it a go.
Done using stem stitch and satin stitch. Back stitch for the border.